Terms and Conditions
CommunicatePro will increase services (in St. Louis County, Missouri) that help youth to self-initiate requests for mental health service, accept linkage to services, and/or develop a plan to avoid risky behavior.
Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cellcom, Cellular South, Centennial Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, GCI, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, IV Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Nextel Communications, nTelos, Revol Wireless, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, United Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and West Central Wireless.
There are no premium charges for using CommunicatePro service. Message and data rates may apply.
Subscribers to CommunicatePro services will receive one response to each query.
How to Opt-out
To opt-out of the CommunicatePro program, reply STOP to 31658. An unsubscribe message will be sent to your number confirming the cancellation, but no more messages will be sent after that one.
For support or information about our CommunicatePro service, reply HELP to 31658. Optionally, you may visit us at http://www.osnium.com/sms, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-676-4861 x 400.
User Code of Conduct
By using CommunicatePro services, you are agreeing to abide by CommunicatePro’s User Code of Conduct. Failure to adhere to this code of conduct may result in the termination of your account with or without notice, as determined by CommunicatePro in its sole discretion.
- You will not post messages that are derogatory, demeaning, malicious, abusive, hateful, threatening, obscene, pornographic, or contain graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not intimidate or harass any user.
- You will not use CommunicatePro to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “spam”, or any other form of solicitation.
- You will not access CommunicatePro using automated means such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not use CommunicatePro to do anything in violation of any local, state, national or international law, or send any messages that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
If you receive messages from another user that violate the User Code of Conduct, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within 24 hours and will send an explanation of the steps we have taken to address the complaint within 3 business days.
CommunicatePro’s top priority is the privacy of our users. The following is provided to address any concerns you may have.
- CommunicatePro will never, under any circumstances, sell or distribute your cell phone number to third parties or CommunicatePro clients for whom you have not approved.
- CommunicatePro will never directly market to you any services for which you have not opted in, either by cell phone, text message or email.
- CommunicatePro will never distribute any personal information about you, including your phone number, name, billing information or any other piece of identifying information.
If you have any questions, please call 1-888-676-4861 x 400 or send an email to email@example.com.