Click the link below to download Osnium’s Letter of Assurance for FY2024:
FY2024 – Osnium’s Letter of Assurance and Checklist
Osnium HUD Changes/Updates
Updates/Changes list coming soon
Osnium Software Changes:
- Clarification that DK/R/DNC responses are not allowed with other responses: 3.03 Date of Birth
- Revised language: 3.04 Race
- Revised language: 3.05 Ethnicity
- Revised language and element structure: 3.06 Gender
- New referral event for 4.20 Coordinated Entry Event
- Revised language to element name and responses 4.09 Mental Health
- Revised language to element name and responses in 4.10 Substance Use
- Added new HUD: CoC Program Specific Data Elements
– New element: C1 Well-being
– New element: C2 Moving On
– New element: C3 Youth Education Status
- Add two new CE Referral options in 4.20 Coordinated Entry Event
HUD COC APR AND ESG CAPER Changes:
- Updated instructions in CSV output to reflect changes in gender-related tables.
- Added applicability of Q7b to ESG-CAPER.
- Updated Gender row headers and programming instructions in Q10a-10d, 25c, 26c, 27c
- Updated Race row headers in Q12a
- Updated Ethnicity row headers in Q12b
- Changed references to “Substance Abuse” to “Substance Use Disorder” in Q13a1-13c2, 25e, 26e
- Changed references to “Drug Abuse” to “Drug Use Disorder” in Q13a1-13c2, 25e, 26e
- Changed reference to “Mental Health Problem” to “Mental Health Disorder” in Q13a1-13c2, 25e, 26e
- Q14 – added instruction to use the latest [domestic violence] from the latest project stay for each client where the [information date] <= [report end date].
- 27a – Grayed-out cells that cannot logically contain data
The report now allows for multiple projects of the same client location (project type) to be run on the same report.
- Destination list has new values
- Prior living situation (type of residence) has new values
- New fields on HUD Project Location:
– ProjectIDsOfAffiliations (comma-separated string)
– AffiliatedWithAResidentialProject (checkbox)
– Geocode (comma-separated string). HUD CoC Geocodes Reference
- New field on ProgramOptions – VictimServiceProvider (checkbox)
- HUD Assigned CoC Codes are not new, but they are now required when submitting FY2020 reports. HUD CoC Names and Numbers Reference
– You can create a default CoC Code in program options so that for every new HUD record it gets set automatically. This is ideal for agencies who are only using one CoC Code.
– You can also just select the HUD Assigned CoC Code when creating a project entry HUD record.
The new fields highlighted are to be used in Q4a of the HUD ESG CAPER and COC APR FY2020 report.
An administrator should log in, and fill in these fields before submitting the FY2020 to Sage
- Click on Tools and then select Program Options
- Once in program options, there is the checkbox for if you provide Victim Services along with the dropdown to create/set a Default HUD Assigned CoC Code:
Under the HUD Project Locations tab double click on a Location Type
- You will then see the three new fields used in Q4a
Introduction to the HUD FY2020 Report:
Please see the video tutorial below showing you how to set up your database with the new fields and how to run the new HUD Report.
Entire Overview of the HUD FY2020 Report:
Please see the in-depth webinar below showing you how to run and debug the new HUD Report, how to create HUD records for Clients/Families, and how to export to SAGE.
Q4a: Table transposed in order to accommodate multiple projects run together on one APR/CAPER. Added CoC, Geocode, Victim Service Provider, HMIS Software Name, Report Start Date, and Report End Date.
Q6a: Add column for total
Q7a: Added row 7
Q7b: For Permanent Housing (RRH, PSH) the chart is limited to persons who have moved into housing. No change for other project types.
Q8a: Added row 3
Q8b: For Permanent Housing (RRH, PSH) the chart is limited to households who have moved into housing. No change for other project types.
Q13: Households with Children split into two columns: one for adults (D) and one for children (E).
Q13c2: Households with Children split into two columns: one for adults (D) and one for children (E).
Q15: Updated Data Standards response options.
Q19b: New Question
Q22e: New question
Q23c: New Values
Q25i: Updated Data Standards response options.
Q25g: See Q17 programming instruction updates
Q26g: See Q17 programming instruction updates
Q27d: Updated Data Standards response options.
Q27f: Updated Data Standards response options.
Q27g: New question for Youth
Q27h: New question for Youth
Q27i: New question for Youth