Welcome to the Florida Installation and Reporting section for WS.
For further information and details, please check out our documentation website for various guides using WS, including reporting. Click here to access WS Documentation
The following installation instructions goes over the method to upgrade Osnium’s WS software.The client upgrade needs to be done on every computer in house that needs to access WS.
Before upgrading, you must make a backup of your database. Please log in to your server and follow the instructions located (HERE).
YOU DO NOT NEED TO UNINSTALL SQL. YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL SQL ON OTHER COMPUTERS. ONLY LOG IN TO YOUR SERVER TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASE.
- Verify Workstation Requirements (SEE HERE)
- Uninstall the previous version of WS by going to the control panel, and clicking on “Uninstall a program” or “Programs and Features”.
- Download the newest version of WS from here (NEWEST VERSION OF WS)
- Launch “WSSetup” from the installation folder.
- Click “Next >” on each of the installation windows, then click “Close”.
- Once the program is installed, a configuration window should pop up asking for a site id. You should have received your Site ID by email from the coalition. Enter that Site ID now then click “Next >”.
- Click the “Use Connection Tool” button. All of the information on this screen should already be populated. You can click the “Next >” button, then click “Finish”
- When prompted to update your online configuration, please select “Yes”
- You can now log in to your account. A window should pop up saying that you need to upgrade your database, you can click “Yes”.
- Another window should pop up asking you if this is your live/final database. You can click on the check box and click “Yes”.
- You should now be logged in to your account.
- Please download the newest model file from (HERE).
- Import the model file using the instructions located (HERE).
- Distribute the model file using the instructions located (HERE).
To install WS on other computers in your office, please follow steps 1-6. You can then click “Download Configuration” if the text is green. Then click finish.